wifi.wavlink.com not working
Wavlink repeaters help achieve the efficiency and performance required for your home network. This range extender has some amazing features which you can set in three modes such as a router, repeater, and access point. This wireless repeater features a compact design and is a portable plug-in. There are two ways to set up a WavlinkWiv repeater. You can connect the repeater to the network with the WPS button. You can use the setup wizard for the WavlinkWiFi repeater to configure this device. Still, we sometime get questions like how to access the wavlink extender setup page or how to fix wifi.wavlink.com not working error.
Additionally, Wavlink offers a complete wireless networking experience and its routers are available with the high-speed network coverage. To access the web-based administration page via wifi.wavlink.com, you will need to connect the SSID of the extension wirelessly. The web-based utility can be used on any device, Windows or Macintosh. Also, visit wifi.wavlink.com to access your wavlink device login credentials. You can also use a web address to configure a wireless router. But first, connect your Wavlink device SSID wirelessly.
The Wavlink Extender web interface is treated as a control panel on your device. Every setting is saved here. Therefore, if there is no possibility that the router setup will require a significant upgrade, this is where you need to access the router first. So it is important to know the steps for doing the Wavlink extension. However, users are still faced with wifi.wavlink.com not working error on the screen. That way, on the blog, you can consider some troubleshooting steps to fix the error.
However, before starting any troubleshooting steps, the first thing you need to know is how to set up Wavlink Extender and ensure proper connectivity and a strong network in your area. This guide will help you set up Wavlink Mesh Wifi. You may need to take care of this before you start setting up Wavlink devices
- The placement of the Wavlink extender plays an important role in the part of the installation. You will need to place it near your WiFi router during the configuration part.
- Write down the wireless SSID and password of your home router when you need it in the Wavlink setup wizard.
- You should also know the default SSID of the wavlinkwifi network.
- To connect your client device to the Wavlink network, you can use an Ethernet cable or connect via WiFi.
Steps for wavlink router & repeater setup via web management page-
- First, the Wavlink device must be connected to a power source. Press the power button and wait for the steady state light to appear.
- Then you need to connect your client device to the wavlink network.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings, find a Wavlink network and click “Connect”.
- Visit wifi.wavlink.com or http://ap.setup with your web browser. You will be asked to select a language.
- Now enter the login information for your Wavlink device. Enter “admin” in the “Administrator Name” and “Password” fields.
- Click the “Login” option.
- If the wavlink login window is not available or wifi.wavlink.com doesn’t work, enter the IP address 192.168.10.1 in the browser.
- The Wavlink setup wizard will then start on your computer screen.
- Click the “Get Started” option to allow the setup wizard to search for available wireless networks.
- Select the correct SSID of the router which you may wish to extend using the wavlinkWiFi extension. When done, enter the password.
- You can then configure wireless settings for additional networks. If you want to keep the same details as the WiFi router, you can skip this step.
This completes the process for setting up your WiFiWavlink Mesh. You can connect your wireless device to the extended Wavlink network.
Steps for wavlink router & range extender setup -WPS Method-
The WPS method is an easy way to expand your home wireless network. Follow the steps below to set up a Wavlink repeater2
- Make sure your wireless router also supports the WPS method. Let’s start the process now.
- Place the Wavlink extension and your host router in the same room and connect both devices to the power supply.
- Press the WPS button on the host router for a few seconds. After about two minutes, press the WPS button and the Wavlink extender.
- The WPS light on the Wavlink extender continues to glow blue. This is an indication that the WPS connection is successful.
Lastly, you can enjoy extended WiFi network on your WiFi device after connecting it with Wavlinkwifi extender.
Troubleshooting wifi.wavlink.com not working error
If you are having trouble accessing the wavlinkextender login page via wifi.wavlink.com, here are the steps you can take to resolve the error.
- Use ap.setup web address or IP address 192.168.10.1 to access Wavlink settings page.
- Check the credentials you have entered in the wavlink login page. You can find login information in the user manual.
- Use a different web browser to log in to the Wavlink device.
- You need to replace the wireless connection with a wired one. Use an ethernet cable to connect to the Wavlink device.
- Perform a factory reset operation to solve the error in Wavlink setup.
This is for the wifi.wavlink.com not working error. If you have any problems with the process, our experienced team of experts can help you and solve your problem in minutes. You can contact us at our toll free number.